Michelle's Blog

My blog will tell you how i feel...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"My Distant Love"

You're not as far as it seems,

where my tangled thoughts constantly crave for you.
The sweeter our love grows
the montage of moments oozes from my memory.
I am tossed with fear and happiness
until we are together again.
I await for the twilight and distance to fade
which no longer seem sever.
Our yesterdays have passed
without a single touch,
yet traces of you I yearn.

I will overcome my "missing you's"

and continue to kindle the love I have.
For you are always nestled within my heart

and the truth of our love assures me
that our distance is not as far...

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home