Michelle's Blog

My blog will tell you how i feel...

Friday, April 21, 2006

My Friends

"Friends" are what I called them. There are lots of memories we've shared. Every time were together is one of the best time of my life. We shared lots of dark secrets, laughter, sadness, pain and things. Our friendship is like forever but i know time will come we for us to bid each other goodbye and look for our fate in this wide world. But I never though that it would come to soon...It's hard for me to say goodbye to all of you. I thought I could have you both forever but it seems that life is always been like this.. Nothing is permanent except change..Friends may come and go and you can’t have them forever. I guess all i could do is to thank GOD for once in my life they became part of my life and we have shared a lots of memories which I may keep inside my heart.

It may be hard for me to let both of you go but i know I have to face this because this is what i called reality! I just thank GOD that our path has crossed and somehow having you for quite a while brought happiness in my life. I never forget both of you and you will always be special to me. I want to wish you both what life may bring and blessing from our Almighty GOD..Memories will always be in my heart. Wherever I am, you both will always be remember..Thank you for making me happy and for sharing your time with me..Thank you and May GOD bless you both...





1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home