Michelle's Blog

My blog will tell you how i feel...

Monday, August 28, 2006



A Poem from Kelcey Merick

Dedicated to A Long Missed Love

i miss your smile and your love

i miss your hugs

but mostly i miss the way you would always help me

when i was down and we would just clown around

i miss me and the person i used to be when i was with you

you know me but you will probably forget me

i fell in love with you when i was 10
i am 14 and still missing you

so i just want to let you know i care

and this is the last time i will send some thing your way

i am hurt and pained

and i still will say i will love you
until the end of my days



This poem reminds me of someone from the past..We'll I hope his ok wherever he is right now!He will always be part of my life :) ..........

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, thanks sa pagbisita at pagcomment sa aking blog...

i like your blog also!

 
At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update mo na blog mo...

 
At 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://poker-moza.blogspot.com/]poker[/url] http://poker-moza.blogspot.com/
See you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home